If you are interested in our learning program Coro3D, you can download the program free of charge and without obligation. Unfortunately for technical reasons it is not possible to ship Coro3D on a physical disk.
- Start Download.
- Read and accept the license agreement, and click on the Download button.
- The download window opens. Click Save File and then Ok.
- Now select the place where you want to save the file.
- Run the downloaded exe file (first unzip it if necessary).
- For the standard installation please answer all questions with Ok.
Now you have the program Coro3D installed and can use it for free and without obligation in demo mode.
You can order Coro3D out of the program.
You need to place the order on the computer where Coro3D will be used afterwards.
- Start Coro3D.
- Select the Order field or the shopping cart in the top right corner.
- Please enter your data in the order form.
- Choose the version of your order. A pop-up window will appear, showing the scope of the selected version.
Send us your order via the Send field or send us the saved order in a separate email.
Please also note that the license is valid per device. If Coro3D should run on your laptop, please do not execute the order from your workstation.
Please note that Coro3D is a single user license and only for your own use. If you want to use Coro3D on multiple workstations or in networks, please contact us.